Celebrity Chef announced for Strictly Come Dancing

Ausiliatrice Cristiano
Agosto 13, 2017

Another celebrity set to compete for this year's Strictly Come Dancing trophy has been announced by the BBC. The news was revealed on the cookery chat show on Sunday morning, with much excitement from guests in the studio.

Sunday Brunch presenter Simon Rimmer is the latest celebrity confirmed to be taking part in this year's Strictly Come Dancing.

Simon, 54, is the seventh star to be announced for the 2017 series and told Channel 4 viewers today he had "never danced" in his life.

Both Joe and Simon will join the previously confirmed contestants: Mollie King, Davood Ghadami, Ruth Langsford, Gemma Atkinson, and Reverend Richard Coles.

He gushed: "I am so excited, terrified and proud to be invited to be part of Strictly 2017".

However, after leaving fans in anticipation, they finally announced the huge news towards the end of the show.

"When I put on my sequins and hit the floor it will genuinely be my very first time dancing ballroom and Latin".

Rimmer said: "I think I'll be good at the waltzing, I think I'll be more ballroom than Latin", he teased.

Strictly Come Dancing returns this autumn on BBC One.

In May it was revealed that Shirley Ballas will be taking over Len Goodman's role as head judge following Len's retirement previous year.

The stars will battle it out for the title of Strictly Come Dancing victor, which was claimed by BBC Sports presenter Ore Oduba previous year.

Altre relazioni OverNewsmagazine

Discuti questo articolo

SEGUI I NOSTRI GIORNALE