Fidget spinners are over, Google Trends shows

Barsaba Taglieri
Giugno 20, 2017

A Sydney boy has ben rushed to hospital after accidentally swallowing a piece from his new fidget spinner.

A warning from the child's mother was posted on the Facebook group North Shore Mums on Saturday.

Just when you thought she had done it all, Kim Kardashian released her own fidget spinner. It consists of a bearing in the center of a multi-lobed flat structure made from metal or plastic.

His mother posted in the 'North Shore Mum's Facebook page, claiming that the fidget spinner was virtually brand new and had only been in her son's possession for less than two days.

"The side of the spinner was cracked and when he spun it, the disc flew in his mouth and before he realised, he swallowed it", she wrote.

CPSC investigating fidget spinners after reports of children swallowing loose pieces

Ours are now in the bin & just want to make you all aware of what can happen with these things. "He has to pass it within 2 days or we're looking at alternative methods of extraction".

Fidget Spinner salesman Jack Chan shows off some of his most popular and most expensive contraptions at Karrinyup Shopping Centre.

An x-ray showed the circular disc in the boy's stomach.

Last month a 10-year-old girl in the USA had to have part of a fidget spinner surgically removed from her oesophagus.

While the toy has been spruiked as useful tools for children with ADHD and autism, there are reports Australians schools are banning them as they are distracting students and teachers.

Altre relazioni OverNewsmagazine

Discuti questo articolo

SEGUI I NOSTRI GIORNALE